Op 13-06-11 08:46, Erwin van den Bosch schreef:
Op 13-6-2011 8:06, zeljko schreef:
Same problem exist with trunk?
I don't know. I'm on the stable branch.
Just dropped an TDBGrid onto form and it looks ok (trunk lazarus).

Zeljko, have you tested the fixes branch? I'm on the fixes branch.
I will test the trunk tree today. (First some coffee)

Just checked it on the trunk tree. And it looks good. No problem.
Just for sure I checked out a fresh clean fixes branch and there the problem was again. Looks like a painting problem in TDBGrid. Maybe something went wrong with an svnmerge
on the branch fixes_0_9_30?

So it seems you have to checkout the fixes branch to see this bug.

Regards,
Erwin.