2011/10/7 Ludo Brands <ludo.bra...@free.fr>:
Configuring the
> lazarus build settings to stabs or no debug doesn't help. Project settings
> aren't changing anything either. How can I change the default compiler
> settings for packages? Am I missing something or is this a bug? Other than
> the dwarf problem, how to compile code without debug info in the packages?

I think you would need to open each .lpk and change the debugging info
in it by hand.

I think the options you enter in Build Lazarus Options are applied to
each package as well (the $(IDEBuildOptions) macro) and they are
applied at the end of the FPC command line. So maybe if you used
something like "-g-" in the Build Lazarus Options then it would
disable debugging info for all packages? Or "-g-s" would overwrite it
to Stabs. I haven't tried that however.

--
cobines