Am Mittwoch, den 02.11.2011, 15:26 -0300 schrieb Leonardo M. Ramé:
> Hi, I'm looking for a library/routine for object detection in bitmaps.
>
> I need to process a black and white image (1bit) in low resolution and
> detect all white objects over a black background, as the attached image
> shows.
>
> Apart from OpenCV, do you know anything similar but simplier?.
> Preferably in Pascal?.

You could have a look at Gandalf (sic):

http://gandalf-library.sourceforge.net/

At least it is written in C, not C++. Otherwise there may be Algortihms
simple enough to port to pascal without the full library around it.
Especially if you're images are only black&white. For those cases even
simple flood filling may suffice.

HTH,
Marc

--