On 23/2/12 3:50, Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario wrote:
Dear colleagues:

i have included a tPopUpMenu in a form and programed as in Delphi, but I
can´t make it visible.

1. You've hijacked an existing thread with an unrelated topic. Please start a new thread when raising a new issues.

2. A stripped-down version of your code showing the lines that don't achieve the desired effect will help someone here advise you what to do.

3. We presume since your program comes from Delphi that its a Windows target, but it always helps others to make this information explicit.