Am 27.02.2012 12:49, schrieb Rigel Rigel:
Another thing are the mobile phones. Lazarus can not be used directly
for mobile phones.

Ehm... I used Lazarus to develop Windows Mobile applications (both private and a commercial one) and also an Android JVM based one (though that more used FPC than Lazarus).

Also Lazarus recently gained support for native Android development through the CustomDrawn widgetset.

Also FPC used to have support for Symbian (though it never gained much momentum and now Symbian can be considered more or less dead).

And would have Meego taken of then FPC and Lazarus would already have been able to develop applications for them.

So I don't see why you say that Lazarus can not be used for mobile phones...

Regards,
Sven