Reinier Olislagers schrieb:
Decided to try FPDocmanager. The readme wasn't entirely clear to me.

What about a change like this? Additionally, might it not be better to
remove the entire paragraph I marked Obsolete?

The FPDocManager requires (parts of) FPC 2.7, so many users may wonder why it doesn't work right now with the current release. The notes explain how to use it with older releases, and what changed from earlier versions of FPDocManager. They will be removed when FPC 2.7 becomes the new standard compiler for Lazarus.

DoDi