Hi guys,

I try to start itself again with this code, but it doesn't work:

  IF GetEnvironmentVariable('LIBOVERLAY_SCROLLBAR') <> '0' THEN begin
    mProc := TProcess.Create(NIL);
    mProc.CommandLine := GetExeName;
    mProc.Environment.Add('LIBOVERLAY_SCROLLBAR=0');
    mProc.Environment.Add('UBUNTU_MENUPROXY=');
    mProc.Options := mProc.Options + [poNoConsole];
    mProc.Execute;
    mProc.Free;

    halt; //close itself
  END;