On 04/04/2012 17:02, Jürgen Hestermann wrote:
In the IDE Options the key mappings can be searched (and changed) very convenient. But when I filter for "breakpoint" I only get 3 functions listed. It took me quite a while to find out that the other breakpoint related functions are named "break point" (with a space in the middle). I think that this word should be written in the same way (without space) for all cases.
+1

Yet another issue that stroke me:
When searching for a key I often don't know how it is actually named. But I know which key invokes it. So I search for the function with "find key combination". That's fine so far. Having read it's name I often want do see other related keys with similar names and do another search by name. But this does not work anymore. I have to exit from the options dialog and reinvoke it to do another search by name. Is that intended? It's a bit annoying.

After searching for a key, the button has that key's name as caption.
Click the button, dialog will say "unknown" confirm > all are shown

Could be more intuitive with a clear button.

And yet another one: When I want to assign a new key and this key is already assigned to another function I get a message telling me whether I still want to assign to this key. If I answer no, the whole assignment dialog is closed. Often I want to try another key but first I have to find my entry (it's not even highlighted anymore!) and double click on it again. This repeats for each unsuccessful try of keys. I am not sure whether this can be changed easily but if yes I (and hopefully others too) would appreciate if someone does.

Are you on trunk?

the warning now has 3 buttons. And can return to the assign dialog

And a last one: What is the difference between "Toggle Breakpoint" and "Toggle view Breakpoints"? The names sound identical but "Toggle view Breakpoints" only shows the list of breakpoints. And it does not toggle anything. Once called it does not close when I use the related key again. Shouldn't this be named "Show Breakpoints" or something like this?

2nd needs to be renamed