On 29/8/12 4:32, Krzysztof wrote:
BTW two questions:
1. What is FPC 2.6.1? Is this stable version? If yes why on
http://www.freepascal.org/ is 2.6.0 as latest? 2.6.1 is some patch?
2. When FPC 2.7.X is planned? We have now Lazarus 1.0, It would be
nice if it worked with version 2.7.X

Since FPC and Lazarus are continuously developed, development versions (odd numbered) are always ahead of release versions (even numbered).

2.6.0 is the last FPC *release* (stable, well-tested, documented...).
Lazarus 1.0 probably does compile with 2.7.x (I haven't tried this), but it does not require a 2.7. FPC, i. e. it does not use features introduced in the 2.7.x branch.

Howard