Florian Klämpfl wrote:
Am 05.04.2013 10:11, schrieb Mark Morgan Lloyd:
Mattias Gaertner wrote:
On Fri, 05 Apr 2013 09:33:20 +0200
Lubos Pintes <pin...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am seeing this on random places after parameters in function calls.
I know about $ directives, so is % something different, or is that
meant as a comment?
http://wiki.freepascal.org/IDE_directives
Question if I may: does this imply that the FPC error numbers are
"graven in stone", i.e. new errors will always be added at the end of
the list even if it would make more sense to have them in the middle?

The list has big enough holes and renumbering is _very_ unlikely.

Thanks Florian.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk