On 4/29/2013 20:05, Maxim Ganetsky wrote:
30.04.2013 3:39, Graeme Geldenhuys пишет:

If you use the SubVersion repositories, I believe you will have to do a
new checkout.

Please stop this FUD.

that's not FUD... it is, actually, what i would have done if my checkouts start failing...

Of course this is not needed, there is 'svn relocate' command.

maybe in your SVN software stuff but not in everyone else's... at least, i haven't found such in TortoiseSVN... but i did have to adjust another repository the other day and there was a mechanism... now i just have to locate it all over again...