On 14.05.2013 16:07, Edilson Vieira wrote:
Hi folks!

This is my second post. If this is not the correct list please let me know.

I am trying to compile a Delphi project with Lazarus.

The project is an Image Generation Program, a console program.

The error ocurr when I call the method TextHeight of the Canvas property of TBitmap.

The error message is (my translation):

'Project TextHeight raised exception "External SIGSEGV" in file '.\include\lclintf.inc' at line 184.'

Could someone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Edilson.

Al I wrong the NoGUI widgetset is intended for such tasks - CGI-like/console graphics processing?

regards,
Anton