Howard Page-Clark wrote:
On 28/05/2013 12:51, amin ibrahime wrote:
Hi
  I try to uses scanner by lazarus application to multiplateform i found
SANE "demomain"
i compiled and run under liunx but when run under widows i
need*libsane.dll *
where i can find this dll or its pascle source code to compile and use

Scanning support on Windows is provided via the Windows Image Acquisition Library v2.0, which comes as standard with Vista, 7 and 8 (wiaaut.dll, which should be found in the \Windows\System32 folder).
AFAIK the Sane packages are Linux only.

My first thought was to wonder whether libsane was purely for network comms, but it looks as though it's an interface to libusb-win32. However the thread below suggests that it might still be work-in-progress, and interfacing via Howard's suggestion (above) or via TWAIN (if the hardware is supported) might be preferable. http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.graphics.scanning.sane.devel/20482

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk