W dniu 2013-05-29 09:59, Mattias Gaertner pisze:
On Wed, 29 May 2013 09:54:44 +0200
Dariusz Mazur <dar...@emadar.com> wrote:

W dniu 2013-05-29 07:55, Mattias Gaertner pisze:
On Tue, 28 May 2013 20:07:11 +0200
Dariusz Mazur <dar...@emadar.com> wrote:

Hi
    I have problem with editor under Win8

If I try edit attached file, IDE remove some of chars from source.
There are some of diacritic chars from different code page, but I think,
editor mustn't it changed.
Is this know behavior? Is this bug?
Simply opening and saving a file should at most alter #0,#10,#13
characters.
Editing might change invalid characters. There can be invalid
characters if you open a file with the wrong encoding. You change the
encoding via Right click / File settings / encoding.
I don edit line with weird characters, and I think editor shouldn't
change it.
Then please create a bug report and steps to reproduce.

  Darek