Op 13-07-13 18:40, Paul Breneman schreef:

Thank you *very* much Koenraad for mentioning that this project uses
fpGUI.  I didn't find any docs at the site but I hope to study the code
more ASAP.  It is very interesting to see a fpGUI program set up for use
with a touchscreen!  I've started down that path myself.

It seems to be setup to use Lazarus?  I didn't think fpGUI support in
Lazarus was very complete but maybe things have been improved recently?

Paul,

The code is managed with Lazarus, I think. The GUI is made with fpgui-designer or what's it called ?

Koenraad