On Sun, 15 Dec 2013, waldo kitty wrote:

On 12/15/2013 6:18 PM, brian wrote:
The bug is a simple one, JCF won't accept the '&' syntax for an octal number. There's absolutely no doubt that this was the problem, all of my units formatted correctly except for the one with the two calls to FpChmod in it, and that one formatted correctly when I changed the octal number to its decimal equivalent.

FWIW: the octal format of specifying numbers is relatively new and IIRC only available in FPC mode...

'relatively new' is relative. I think octal notation has been available in FPC since many years.

Michael.