silvioprog wrote
> Hello,
>
> I saw in a post on Facebook, but not tested:
>
> http://web.fastermac.net/~MacPgmr/pba/PbaStatus.html
>
> I don't know about.

The JVM compiler is tested, and I've tested it myself as well. I don't use
Eclipse though, the Android SDK has enough tools to build the required
directory layout and building only requires Ant. This is actually the most
native way to build Android apps, but you have to sacrifice some (a lot of?)
normal Pascal features and use different syntax in many places. A lot of
standard units are missing, and the chance you can reuse existing units is
also quite small (depends on how the units are coded).