On 03/18/2014 02:13 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich wrote:
Then try to explain how e.g. a key or button press event is processed in your model.
  I don't have a "model". I just tried to describe what the LCL does.

You can see the multiple Queues in the source code:

 - Queue in the fpc RTL that is fed by things like "TThread.Queue"
- Queue in the Linux GUI based LCL that is fed by events (such as Key or Mouse) generated by the WidgetSet it _attaches_ to (this defines is the "attach" word that I mentioned) - Queue in the Windows OS the LCL in a Windows based Widget type attaches to (instead of implementing it's own event queue)

-Michael