On 27/05/14 01:33, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> It exists since 1.1, so more than year.

Wow, then time flies! :) I'll pull and build a new version to see what's
new.

> What if a package crashes with an optimization? How can you compile
> your project and all other packages with the optimization?

Umm, guess I've just been lucky using well maintained frameworks &
versions. ;-)  If something like that happens, I would normally delve
into the code and fix it - if the original author hasn't yet. I'm not
afraid to look at other peoples code (but I know very well, that not
everybody is like me).

> Thanks. Can you give the modes names instead of M,B,1,2,3,4?

In Maximus yes, in MSEide no.

Regards,
  Graeme