Timothy Groves schrieb:

TMemo offers soft word wrapping. As far as I can tell through Google searches, this is not possible in TSynEdit.

So is there a control somewhere that has both, and doesn't require that I use Rich Text or HTML? If not, can you point me towards a decent tutorial on extending the functionality of an existing control?

Extending a simple control may be easy, you can split the internal list of lines as required. But when syntax highlighting or other text attributes or links are supported by a control, all these functions have to be upgraded to support a dynamically changing lines list.

DoDi