I have opened bug no. #26395

Link: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=26395

Václav Valíček
vac...@valicek.name

Dne 19.6.2014 23:39, Bart napsal(a):
On 6/19/14, Václav Valíček <vac...@valicek.name> wrote:

Hi, I have made improvement for PoChecker package/app for lazarus. I'm
sending screenshot and asking if do you think it is usefull.... If yes,
I'll export patches from git... If not, I'll keep it for myself. Another
thing is patch to source of PoChecker, where I'm replacing raw strings
with their existing resourcestring variants - whose are untranslated as
origin strings at time of declaration, so the code does not lost
functions...

Attaching: screenshot, path for strings (apply with patch -p1 <
0001-blah-blah-blah.patch)
I cannot see the image.
Please open a bugreport and attach the screenshot and diff.
I'll assign it to me (or someone else can assign it to me, in case I miss it).

Bart