Hi Again!

Thanks for all of the excellent suggestions.

After further investigation, it appears that the error message//is***misleading*. Lazarus *IS* finding libpq.dll, but it is not able to load it because *OTHER *system-level dll's that libpq depends on are missing. As mentioned before, it is possible that Windows Update caused the problem, but I haven't been able to confirm that yet.

I'll post the solution here when I find it.

After I get rid of all of the extraneous versions of libpq that I have scattered around my system ;-) .

Don Ziesig