On 24/08/14 07:31, "Leonardo M. Ramé" wrote:
On 24/08/14 00:08, silvioprog wrote:
Oops,

On Sun, Aug 24, 2014 at 12:02 AM, silvioprog <silviop...@gmail.com
<mailto:silviop...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 9:07 PM, "Leonardo M. Ramé"
    <l.r...@griensu.com <mailto:l.r...@griensu.com>> wrote:

        [...]
        Thank you very much Silvio for testing.

        My setup is XUbuntu 14.04 64bits, and Apache/2.4.7 (Ubuntu).
        Also I'm testing on Firefox 31 For Ubuntu with the latest
        version of Flash Plugin.

        What confuses me is the same setup, but instead of the CGI, if I
        use PHP, the file is stored with the complete audio.

    Worked on Ubuntu too, please try it online here:

    _https://brookframework.org/leo/_

    I used "chmod 777 -R /var/www/html/leo/tmp/" to my CGI can write
    waves into this directory.

    The modified source code (i'm using jQuery in this demo to less
    coding hehe):

    http://tempsend.com/06FD41FF11

Please try online demo again. And in your code change this lines:

stopButton.on('click', function(e) {
e.preventDefault();
e.stopPropagation();
$(this).prop('disabled', true);
startButton.prop('disabled', false);
Wami.stopRecording();
setTimeout(function() {
downloadLink.removeClass('hidden');
}, 3000);
});
Silvio Clécio
My public projects - github.com/silvioprog <http://github.com/silvioprog>

Thanks, this works perfectly. I'm using the same browser, the same swf
but your Ubuntu server and your CGI example. Can you send me your
cgiproject1.bf (the compiled version) to check it in my PC?.

I deployed my example to an external Ubuntu 12.04 server, with the CGI
compiled in my machine, and the result is a file of correct size,
playable with mplayer but just about 1 second of audio then mute until
the playing ends, the same result as my local config.

I'm starting to think there must be something wrong in my fpc version...

Confirmed!, I completely removed my fpc and Lazarus, then downloaded from svn and rebuilded everything and it works now.

Thanks you Silvio again for your help.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com