Am 27.08.2014 12:13 schrieb "FreeMan" <freema...@delphiturkiye.com>:

> Hello,
> I need crosscompile to this  mobile system:
>
> Windows CE.NET 5.0 (Core Version) operation systems
> Marvell CPU PXA270 312 Mhz proccessor
>
> My IDE on kubuntu 14.04 x64, last svn fpc & lazarus.  I need crosscompile
to wince.

> make clean all install INSTALL_PREFIX=/opt/freepascal/2.7.1
OS_TARGET=wince CPU_TARGET=i386
> sudo make crossinstall OS_TARGET=wince CPU_TARGET=i386
>
> is this right CPU_TARGET=i386  ? or what I have to do ?

The PXA is an ARM processor, so you need to use "arm" as CPU target.
Additionally you need the correct binutils. I don't know them for Ubuntu,
but look for a package like cegcc-binutils or something like that. In the
end you should have a cegcc-arm-as or similary named binary available of
which you need to pass the prefix to the "make all" as well as parameter
(in my example) "BINUTILSPREFIX=cegcc-arm-".
Perhaps you'll also need to adjust the CPU type as I don't know remember
whether we changed that from the old default...

Regards,
Sven