El 25/09/14 a las 11:12, Juha Manninen escibió:

On Thursday, September 25, 2014, "Leonardo M. Ramé" <l.r...@griensu.com
<mailto:l.r...@griensu.com>> wrote:

    Hi, from time to time I check this bug request:
    http://mantis.freepascal.org/__view.php?id=26646
    <http://mantis.freepascal.org/view.php?id=26646> and found a comment
    added by Juha Manninen saying it won't work with laptop and external
    monitor, because of negative position.

In fact I only changed the summary based on _your_ own comment.
I also marked it as duplicate to another issue as indicated in forum
discussion.

Personally I don't care about a docked IDE. I often want to have 2
editor windows, both from "floor to ceiling", as high as possible. It
would not be possible with docking.
Earlier there were problems with many icons in task bar and then only
one IDE window could be selected at a time. It has been fixed since a
while and usability of the multi-window IDE is very good.
Partly this is a question of fashion. Now docked IDEs are in fashion but
maybe it will change again.

Juha

I also wouldn't care about docked windows if at least the ide could remember window position. Is it possible to save the window positions?.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com