01.10.2014 23:09, Bart пишет:
On 9/24/14, Bart <bartjun...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'ḿ now planning on
- extent the PoCheckerSettings
- implement some mechanism (listbox probably) to access recently
opened master/child po-files
- implement searching an entire directory for all po's (listing them
in one of the lisboxes)

Finally done in r46394.

There will be bugs, so please hunt them.

These changes are very useful, thanks.

Some comments:

Isn't two listboxes and two pairs of Clear/Unselect buttons too much? It is not clear why listbox with master .po files is needed at all?

I think that one treeview (showing master .po files and their children) will look much better and will allow to avoid interface clutter.

Also I would like to have an option to check arbitrary number of selected .po files at once, not just one (useful e.g. to check/show statistics for all files of particular language). I think that with this feature implemented we shouldn't need "Find all translated PO files" checkbox anymore.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:gan...@narod.ru