Il 24/10/2014 10:39, Jürgen Hestermann ha scritto:

Am 2014-10-24 um 00:09 schrieb Giuliano Colla:
Not to reinvent the wheel, I've taken as a guideline the find/replace dialog of the IDE editor, and the changes just made by Matthias.
What has come out is:
http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/Finddialog1.en.png
and:
http://www.bononiadocta.it/Lazarus/Finddialog2.en.png
In both all translations I tested fit without problems. The "Directions" box moves to the right following the length of the strings of the checkboxes. If nobody comes out with better ideas/suggestion, I'll post the patch in the bugtracker.
Giuliano

Why is the "Direction" box placed on the right of all other options?
IMO it is just another option as all the others so it should be put below
these other options. This would also avoid the problem of moving
this box when text becomes long.

And I would change the text from "Direction" to "Search Direction" to
make it clear, of what purpose this direction option is.

Thank you for the feedback. The reason to keep it to the right was simply that it was there before.
I'll try your layout and we'll see what comes out.

Giuliano

--
Giuliano Colla

Project planning question: when it's 90% done, are we halfway or not yet?