error create after form destroy, so many times I check All class & components is free. "TFRM_.FormDestroy( >3" this is debugln command last code on onformdestroy. Access violation some time create and stop "QCoreApplication....." message and application continue I couldn't find this error as long as two days. I found on the internet, error is object is deleting so post event return null, can be but which one ? how can I find it?
has any suggestion ?
Thank you.

➜  apps  ./_linux
Bus::open: Can not get ibus-daemon's address.
IBusInputContext::createInputContext: no connection to ibus-daemon
QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2
QPainter::end: Painter not active, aborted
[HINT] TWinControl.CreateWnd creating Handle during loading PGC_Hekims:TTabControl csDesigning=False
TFRM_.FormClose( >1
TFRM_.FormClose( >2
TFRM_.FormClose( >3
TFRM_.FormClose( >4
TFRM_.FormDestroy( >1
TFRM_.FormDestroy( >2
TFRM_.FormDestroy( >3
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
QCoreApplication::postEvent: Unexpected null receiver
TApplication.HandleException Access violation
  Stack trace:
  $00007FCB2D1EC11D
  $00000000005B9708
  $00000000005B6C5A