osx fpc & lazarus svn qt x64
In "Install/Uninstall Packages" form.

*-)When open this form, Installed list items showing, but Available for installation list empty. just when mouse move list printing. There is a refresh problem I think.

*-)"export list" button not ask overwrite question, if file exit.

*-) I add "lazmrumenu 1.0" save and rebuild IDE. This mean this packages installed and added in lazarus appication. exit lazarus, make bigide, start lazarus IDE, open "Install/Uninstall Packages". "lazmrumenu 1.0" still in installed list, but its not there, 'cos I'm not run lazbuild. Why or what I need, I have a problem in my 3party component(I think). after use lazbuild, mypackages list add, then when close IDE, everything close, then system crash report coming. So I need, "real" installed packages list, and maybe active profile's packages list