Problem is, during my attempts yesterday to get my development environment back up, I found that Yosemite is just BETTER than Mavericks.

I run a Hackintosh and the disk driver and video drivers are just more reliable, all together, Apple is making improvements.

I actually think it is not any uglier or not, and things seem to be in the same place.

Unless OSX prevents people from loading directly applications outside of the apple store, I think it is pretty good.

All of my development tools run well under Yosemite 10.10.2, so I have no problem at all with moving forward.

Hey, the operating system is FREE!  Any my hackintosh hardware is CHEAP!

The only problem I have is keeping my Lazarus tool running on the latest operating system.

If I can get it working on Yosemite, I can chuck my Mavericks, Mountain Lion and Lion into the trash.

Just my 2 cents...

Thanks for the comment shaun, now lets focus on getting it to work on Yosemite 10.10.2 and onwards...

md