El 21/03/15 a las 01:44, Anthony Walter escibió:
Here is a brief overview of some of custom rendering which can be done
with Cross Codebot graphics interfaces. A few videos are embedded in the
page below:

http://www.getlazarus.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=35&p=150#p150

Here is a listing of the interfaces and their methods:

http://www.getlazarus.org/videos/crossgraphics/

If you're interested in testing the Cross Codebot package let me know
and I can provide user level account access to my private git server.

Hi Anthony, looks nice!, congrats for the great work you are doing.

BTW, please, include some introduction about Cross Codebot, some people (like me) doesn't know what it is.

--
Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com