Thank you Jesus
I will attempt workarounds a I can, and will try to narrow down the 'delete' cause

On 27/05/15 23:29, Jesus Reyes A. wrote:
En Mon, 25 May 2015 21:39:41 -0500, steveg <ste...@nevets.com.au> escribió:

Thank you Michael.

I have then following problems currently -

1:
I am placing a subreport in a Group footer (to run a charges query for each client in group break) It would appear that the subreport is run 'after' accessing all other fields in the footer, no matter what it is named, or where it is placed. I would like to be able to specify when it runs in relation to the other fields (to be able to use it for further calculations).
Is this at all possible ?

Is not possible in current implementation. Name or Position (x,y) have no
effect, however "z-order" (relative position between objects) might help.
It even seems that as soon a subreport is found any remaining object is skipped.

2:
All objects seem to be accessed in the order they are saved in the lrf file, not by Name (alpha) or position - this makes it problematic when using them for calculations. Is it possible to have the running report fill in the fields by alpha name position instead ?

Not in the current implementation.

3:
Deleting an object from a report (memo / band / subreport) will often cause the program to abort. I haven't yet been able to conclude precisely what its related to, but still watching.
Does anybody else have this issue ?

I haven't seen it. Feel free to submit a bug report with a sample project.

Jesus Reyes A.