     From: Maciej Izak <hnb.c...@gmail.com>
 Sent: Friday, June 12, 2015 3:11 PM
 Subject: Re: [Lazarus] Docked Form

12 cze 2015 10:31 "Juha Manninen" <juha.mannine...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

I remember mentioned years ago that a docked form editor for
AnchorDocking is not implemented in Lazarus yet because it needs
proper design and many changes, and thus the CodeTyphon solution was
not good enough. I don't know any details of that. I don't know what
are the alternative details either.

Juha

An alternative implementation exists in freesparta, compatible with
AnchorDocking and is flexible. It needs a little work but would allow anchoring
to different docking plug-ins ... Now I am not able to do anything. Lack of
Generics.Collections as part of FPC RTL is blocking me for futher work. Status
o Generics.Collections is unclear.  Sven is "not really happy with interface
hacks" in library but I don't see any alternative...
Anyway the system is designed to allow additional cards to create like history
(without using Generics.Collections :) ).
If someone had helped me more then I would be able to implement compatible
ToolsAPI.pas with Delphi... That means Delphi plugins pluggable with Lazarus
with small changes :).
(if considered the introduction of
https://github.com/dathox/freesparta/tree/master/lazarus_sparta_patch/components/ideintf
especially
   TTabDisplayState   TLazarusIDEHandlerType   TIDETabMaster

https://github.com/dathox/freesparta/blob/master/lazarus_sparta_patch/components/ideintf/lazideintf.pas)

Best regards,Maciej Izak