On 24/06/2015 18:31, aradeonas wrote:

    Do you at any time replace (e.g. copy and paste -- undo/redo --
    delete-all/undo ) the content of the entire file? Or at least from line
    1 to the line with the breakpoint?

Yes but not all time this problem happen.
Try to keep watching those actions. In case any of them sets the line no to 0

Mostly package but it without any duplicate so make IDE wrong.
Right lets ignore filename and path. It seems the issue i on the line number.

Excuse me but still I can understand what you mean.

As in the image. Blue dots in the gutter. (they are red on lines with breakpoint)