On 17/08/15 07:59, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
In fpGUI I simply use a PageControl and set TabPosition = None. In
Delphi 5-7 and Kylix I used to do similar, but can't remember what exact
control I used... might have been PageControl too.

Regards,
   - Graeme -

A TPageControl is also what I use to get a multi-step dialog.

Set "ShowTabs" to false and make each step a page in the pagecontrol. The Form's OnShow Handler should set the initial tab index e.g.

PageControl1.TabIndex := 0;

Place the forward/back buttons outside of the pagecontrol and make the body of each button's "OnClick" handler a case statement
e.g.

case PageControl1.TabIndex of
0: begin
      {validate}
     PageControl1.TabIndex := 1;
   end;
1: begin
      {validate}
     PageControl1.TabIndex := 2;
   end;
end;

The final step should set the ModalResult.

Use each page's "OnShow" handler to set button captions, if they need to change e.g. to change "Next" to "Finish" on the final tab,

Regards

Tony