19.09.2015 1:10, Donald Ziesig пишет:
Hi All!

It looks like this is Raspberry PI day :-) .

I have Lazarus working on a RPi 2 B with no problems til now.

(Started with monitor, keyboard and mouse till I got ssh and vnc setup,
then switched to Remmina on my laptop via tcp/ip).

I need to access the GPIO pins from my Lazarus program.  I have found
the C library "wiringPi" and many references to the FPC "hwiringPi"
package that wraps it, but I'll be darned if I can find "hwiringPi" itself.

Strange, that you couldn't find it. This site:

https://github.com/AkselMeola/Pascal-projects-on-Raspberry/tree/master/Morse-code-translator

is the first for the "hwiringPi" Google query.

--
Best regards,
 Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:gan...@narod.ru