On 10/27/2015 04:16 PM, Zeljko wrote:

On 10/27/2015 04:04 PM, Gabor Boros wrote:
Hi All,

I want to create a borderless non modal form (native Windows and
Linux-Qt) which not catch the focus on mouse click. Tried with modified
ControlStyle and CanFocus override but without success. Any other idea?

csNoFocus does not work for Qt ? Can you provide example ?
For Qt: before example try to include qt4 and qtwidgets into your unit
and then
in CreateWnd of your custom form (or after form handle is created)

TQtMainWindow(YourForm.Handle).SetFocusPolicy(QtNoFocus);
TQtMainWindow(YourForm.Handle).WindowArea.SetFocusPolicy(QtNoFocus);

Of course , you can try with THintWindow as Ondrej mentioned, but if form is bsNone than it should not take focus. Don't know what happens with framed forms on linux....if you click on frame then X11 rules are unpredictible. Also, you can set QWidget attribute QtWA_ShowWithoutActivating, but that should be setted up before form is shown (eg in FormCreate call HandleNeeded and set focusPolicy and attributes). See QtWSControls/qtint, there's dnd imagelist operation and we are using ShowWithoutActivating etc ...

zeljko