On 29.10.2015 09:08, Luca Olivetti wrote:
Hello,

I have to show different things at different times in the same position.
Instead of putting everything in the same spot of the form and setting Visible only the item I want to show (which makes designing difficult), I'm using a TPageControl with ShowTabs=False. The problem is that, at least on windows, there are 4 pixels of border between the tab and the pagecontrol (on Linux it's just 2, but the border is still there). I couldn't find a property to avoid it, and looking how it is drawn, it seems it is deferred to windows, so there is no way to avoid this border.
Am I wrong?
Is there an alternative component that I could use?
For the time being, I use a panel and create the different controls at runtime, but this is possible only in simple cases, not for complex designs (well, of course it's possible but it's something I'd prefer to do visually).

Bye

Have you tried to ask uncle Google? He knows a lot: https://www.google.at/search?q=delphi+no+border+pagecontrol

In Delphi it is possible, I haven't tried in Lazarus. But since it is WinAPI, it should be possible as well.

Ondrej