Bo Berglund wrote:
On Sat, 07 Nov 2015 12:35:28 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.bergl...@gmail.com> wrote:

- Now I get a pop-up error box saying:

Access violation.

Press OK to ignore and risk data corruption.
Press Cancel to kill the program.

I should have waited a while...
If I do not click Cancel but OK then I get to the "Open Project File"
dialog and it is located in the path mentioned above.
If I now navigate down to /lnet/examples/console/lhttp and try to open
the fpget.pp file in there by changing the file type in the dropdown
list to "All files", then Lazarus completely locks up!!!!

In that case raise a bug that the Dire Warning message that points out that you really don't want to press OK isn't adequately intelligible <sigh>.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk