On 31/12/15 12:25, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:
On 28.12.2015 07:49, Dmitry Boyarintsev wrote:
What's the correct IDEIntf APIs to show "Debug Output" window as well as populate with some debugging output?

Nobody has more information about this issue? I am interested as well.

My intention is: Open "Debug Output" window in the IDE that will catch DebugLn output from the debugged application.

"Debug Output" has nothing todo with debugln. It displays the ide <> gdb communications. It is only useful for diagnostics of the ide or gdb.

If and only if the debugged apps stdout goes to gdb, then it will appear in that window. (that may (still) be the case on Mac).

On Linux there is a console window, on windows an app has its own console window (or if not, it has no stdout)

the window is somewhere defined in the debugger package or the IDE (but not ideintf) (afaik)