On 2016-01-06 18:40, Josef Schnieder wrote:
> "This script requires the package libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev which was not
> found on your system"
>
> But I can't find this package for SUSE.

The inconsistencies of Linux distros are mind boggling. SUSE probably
named the packages something different. So use its package manager and
search for keywords like "libgdk", "pixbuf", "gdk_pixbuf-2.0",
"gtk-x11-2.0" etc until you find a package similar to
libgdk-pixbuf2.0-dev, install that and see how it goes.

Alternatively, you can also compile Lazarus + LCL with the LCL-qt4
widgetset, instead of LCL-gtk2 widgetset.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/