Il 10/02/2016 13:48, zeljko ha scritto:
I believe
that Application.ProcessMessages should protect itself too, avoiding to
handle more than once the same message.

But where ? In LCL or per widgetset ?

I skimmed through the backtrace. It would appear that the recursion originates in g_main_context_iteration() which calls g_main_context_dispatch(), which will continue to dispatch the same message. I don't believe that there's an easy way to protect Application.ProcessMessages from recursion unless someone is willing to debug and patch Glib (which is used not only by Qt, but also from GTK, if I'm not wrong). Personally I give up.

Giuliano