On 02/23/2016 04:14 PM, Alexsander Rosa wrote:
Yes, but which one is the main one? They seem to compete with eachother.

first, i trimmed several useless signatures and irrelevant text from the post i'm replying... can we please use some proper netiquette and trim crap and shite from our replies???

on the actual topic, they seem to compete, it seems to me that projects and apps are quite different... a project may use code from numerous languages and libraries whereas an app, in this instance, i would expect to be based in freepascal as the main language used...

my two centavos as an old schooler from the 60s ;)