Juha Manninen wrote:
On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 7:27 PM, Bo Berglund <bo.bergl...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have no idea what you mean by this statement...
What is LXDE and how do I test Lazarus for LXDE?

Bo, I have a strong feeling that you are playing dummy. Why do you do it?
You must know the concept of desktop environments since you tested
many distributions already. A simple google search would reveal that
LXDE is a desktop environment.

Assuming that Bo's running Raspbian and going back to my notes, I think that the default desktop (window manager) is OpenBox with KXDE as an alternative. Frankly, I found both to have issues and prefer running pukka Debian with KDE, although it's unclear whether the RPi will ever be a fully-supported target.

In this environment the gtk2 is still selected but the form sizing
issue is not apparent.

Yes, the widgetset is GTK2 unless you have explicitly configured it
for QT, as I wrote in my previous mail.
Anyway, the problem is quite surely LXDE dependent.

When I last tried the combination, Lazarus and Debian "Jessie" were uneasy companions on all platforms. I strongly suggest trying Qt as an alternative target.

Then could you please find the revision that broke things under LXDE.
Raspberry may be too slow for bisecting, you must do it using a faster
computer.
Now you are talking mystery again. I do not understand how I could do
this...

I explained the bisect process in an earlier mail in this same thread.
I will not repeat it here.
Bo, do you read the replies from other people? Sometimes you seem to
ignore them completely.

Seconded.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd