On Tue, 15 Mar 2016 21:44:18 +1030
steveg <ste...@nevets.com.au> wrote:

> Thanks Mattias -
>
> I dont seem to have a /etc/fpc.cfg - possibly I didnt install fpc
> correctly ?
> I svn'd fpc,
> then make clean all / make install

In order to to do that you need a starting fpc. How did you install the
first fpc on the system?

"make install" does everything, except making it the default compiler.
This way "make install" can be used to install a second compiler. I
wonder if there is a simple command to do a complete install as the
main compiler.
To create a config you can use on Linux (Maybe it works on Odroid too):

./compiler/utils/samplecfg /usr/local/lib/fpc/3.1.1 /etc

> Should I use a copy of another fpc.cfg and install it to /etc
> (and do I need to modify it at all)

That's possible too.

Mattias