On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Jürgen Hestermann
<juergen.hesterm...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I just see it is a waste of time if someone is forced to read and
> understand code that someone else has written ...

Nobody forces you read or understand code!
I think you should find another project if this is not good enough for you.
I don't even suggest that you contribute something yourself because I
know it will not happen. I have seen this mentality before. You will
find excuses to blame Lazarus developers indefinitely, and find other
excuses why you cannot contribute yourself.
Go away troll please!

> What I would vote for is:
> Do not implement any new features until all existing features are
> documented!

Fortunately you don't have voting power here. This is not a democracy.
This is meritocracy.
If your kind of people had true voting power, this project would be
dead already.

Juha