Correct - Привет мир!

16:44, 9 апреля 2016 г., "wkitt...@windstream.net" <wkitt...@windstream.net>:
On 04/09/2016 04:30 AM, Ondrej Pokorny wrote:

 Please don't take it as an offence, there is no.
 I just first opened the PDF, saw the typo and then I had to check in the source
 code if it is really a typo or the library picks up the wrong character for the
 PDF. It is a typo, so everything is OK.
 It would be still great if you corrected it ;)
 Correct is "Здравствуйте" (I missed a character in the first email as well :D)

interesting in what determines "correct"...

Алло мир!
Привет мир!
Здравствуйте мир!