Hi all i'm making a application tha use the xmlcfg.pp unit.

I dont know if i find a bug in the xmlcfg file at
procedure TXMLConfig.SetValue(const APath, AValue: String);

Anyway this is a small sample of the bug

program xml_bug;
uses SysUtils,xmlcfg;

var token_xml: TXMLConfig;
var x: integer;

begin

     token_xml := TXMLConfig.Create( 'bug.xml' );

    for x:= 0 to 500 do
     begin
        token_xml.SetValue('keys/' + {'t' +} inttostr(x)  +  '/values' , 'some_value' );
     end;

    token_xml.Free;

end.

For some reason SetValue have difficulty to set APath with one letter lenght
and dont create 500 element

But if i remove coment over the {'t' +}  (thats add a t to the middle token) thats work correcly
In other way it's create 500 element in the xml

If a Lazarus or FPC Guru can correct this or point me how to correct it
i will be realy happy Thanks

Christian Fillion