On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 17:30:11 +0200
Marc Weustink <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>[..]
> >>A general note to ourself (=laz devels), is it possible to add such as
> >>package ?
> >

> > What package?
>
> As an ide extention, so that not for every ide addon the menubar etc
> needs to be changed.

That's what I'm working on between bugfixing for 0.9.10.
The menuintf is already used by the source editor, the messages window and
the codeexplorer.
The main menu is missing yet, because it needs registration of IDE commands.

After the interface to IDE commands and the menus, I will do the interface
to the source editor functions and the codetools. Michael VC needs them.

About a lazde package:
LazDE is a standalone application and it is planned to be remote controlled
from the IDE, not to compile it into.

Probably a LazDEIntf package is needed.

Mattias