Arí Ricardo Ody wrote:
I can understand that the trouble was caused by an Active=true and a DB conenection fails as said mr. Marc Weustink, although I'm not sure about this because if, in the time I generate the code the situation of DB is the same. The first question that comes to my mind is: Why the DB connection fails if we the same situation that when the code was generated, eg, the server is loaded during linux boot and nothing(I say NOTHING) was changed in the environment since I close lazarus and shut down the machine? The server is loaded and the employee.db file is the same directory and it's unchanged.

Befor I can tell itf it is a bug or not , I need to know what is happening. To me it happened when I forgot to start my DB, or when I moved to another machine without DB libs.

So if it is just a matter of closing and opening the project again, then it is a bug.

If I still agree with mr. Marc Weustink(I have doubts, I repeat) may someone give me an objective answer about how to solve the trouble? I read some e-mails talking about opinions only.

In any way it sound strange that there is an error of this kind... It don't allow me alter my project and go forward... At least, I can't go forward. Actually this kind of error in the design time is getting me upset...

When you get this error, you can manually edit the lfm and change all Active=True lines to Active=False (and also Connected=True -> False)

After that you should be able to load your project again. Then you can try to activate all components again and see if this works without error. If there is still an error while loading, than the only option would be to leave all db components inactive and activate them in the OnCreate

Marc